Monday, January 15, 2007

gimme your stuffs

i am stamparlad ripping, designer-writer-musician-photographer. i appreciate things mostly if it is given by other people because it'll surely be filled with values. when i found this site, gimmeyourstuff, i got addicted to listing stuffs i could swap:

Gimme Your Stuff



here are my stuffs worth swapping:

[[books]]
-filipino comic books
-filipino children's books [in english or with english translation]
-local fashion magazines [back issues or newly published]

[[music]]
-mixtapes
-cds of your choice
-guitar picks
-harmonica

[[gadgets]]
-touch-screen spanish-translating communicator [without stylus]

[[fashion]]
-colored socks
-guitar necklaces
-weird necklaces
-colored shoelaces

[[crafts or arts]]
-scraps for scrapbooks
-local markers
-stationery and stickers
-handmade papers
-other colorful papers
-handmade notebooks

[[toys]]
-soft squishy pig
-pig keychain
-voodoo dolls
-masks

[[film]]
-local films with subtitles
-indie films

[[foods]]
-local candies
-local biscuits
-local mints
-local chips

[[other stuffs]]
-reggae stuffs
-filipino bills or coins
-decorative stones
-autograph books, notebooks
-erasers

etc.

stuffs i would like to receive:

[[books]]
-foreign comic books
-fashion magazines or knitting magazines
-children's books

[[music]]
-oldies record or laser disks
-The Beatles' stuff

[[gadgets]]
-polaroid camera

[[fashion]]
-t-shirts or vintage shirts
-anything vintage
-shirts with cartoons printed
-fabrics-eyeglasses
-nailpolishes
-weird eyeglasses
-60s or french-inspired clothing

[[crafts or arts]]
-scraps from scrapbook
-art magazines
-photography magazines
-journal or notebooks [better if you sign it]
-marabou pen or weird pen
-handmade stuff
-stationery and stickers

[[toys]]
-weird accessories or keychains
-stuffed toys
-tamagochi
-anything weird/surprising/cool from your country

[[film]]
-indie films
-foreign films

[[food]]
-foreign chocolates
-foreign biscuits
-foreign candies
-foreign chips

[[other stuffs]]
-ballet shoes
-polkadot stuffs

[[japanese stuffs]]
-kimono
-knee-high socks
-fashion magazines
-candies or chocolates
-keychains
-fashion accessories
-t-shirts

etc.

i've treasured my things for a long time. if you want something that you can't find in my post [but you think is available here in the philippines], just e-mail me at kaleidofiction[at]yahoo[dot]com or comment on this post. Happy Swapping! -Stamparlad Kareenvexa

i would appreciate your stuff.. please comment to this post if you want any of my stuffs and maybe we could arrange propositions or anything. happy swapping!! =)

9 comments:

moceke said...

i love all your stuffs! please swap with me. here's my e-mail ad, moceke@yahoo.com. i am from singapore and i would get you anything you want!!

(vintageprint) said...

hi im rachel im from singapore im really interested in doing a swap with u i can offer fashion mags, small purses, knick knacks, charms, jewellery, etc
email me at lovedrug9@gmail.com if you wanna swap ok?:)
my site is www.vintageprint.blogspot.com

Diana said...

hi,
Yes i would like to swap with you too. I'm from Portugal, do you have some special interest in something?? Email me at diana_jose@portugalmail.com :)

Diana said...

hi,
Yes i would like to swap with you too. I'm from Portugal, do you have some special interest in something?? Email me at diana_jose@portugalmail.com :)

camilbotts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
camilbotts said...

Meya,

swap tayo
ang gusto namin:
mga chocolates, cellphones, damit at cd's

ang kapalit: Hana Krishna Callora na kasalukuyang nasa custody namin...

bwahahahahaha!!!!

-borky at camille

benconservato said...

Hello!
I am in France and wonder if you would like to swap?

hear from you soon perhaps
emma@benconservato.com

Natasha said...

I’m from Singapore and would love to swap with you. I would love to send over some really good food from my mulit-racial Asian country! If you’re interested in swapping with me, mail me at incestbites@hotmail.com or leave a comment in my blog, whichever is more convenient for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Gigalea said...

Hey there,
I'm in Texas, US. Looking for someone to swap with if interested. I'm pretty much interested in anything and everything you listed would be great to me.
I can offer an array of everything you mentioned to make an interesting swap. Hope you are still looking. Thanks.
gigalea.blogspot.com